Greenwood’s Engineering Division is responsible for a number of city projects and processes:
- Review site, subdivision and other proposed plans regarding land alterations, ensuring plans meet the city's subdivision
control ordinance specifications, as well as general engineering criteria.
- Prepare construction and material specifications for public works projects.
- Design various city projects, including drainage, street and parking facilities.
- Take, respond and direct inquiries from the public.
- Review all proposed residential and commercial improvements for the sanitary sewer utility.
- Review all construction plans and documents for city-proposed sanitary sewer utility projects, and assist in the planning
and administration of the utility.
- Review and approve all SAF Applications for existing and new construction.
300 S. Madison Ave.
Greenwood, IN 46142
Mark Richards, City Engineer