Nearly every Saturday evening between June and September, hundreds of Greenwood residents, visitors and their families gather with lawn chairs, blankets and snack-filled coolers to enjoy live performances spanning a variety of musical genres.
Concerts take place at the Greenwood Amphitheater in Craig Park.
Information and Rules:
- All concerts begin at 7 p.m.
- Coolers are allowed into the Amphitheater, but must be single-handled and no more than 20 inches in length.
- All coolers must enter through the designated gate located at the top of the Amphitheater stairs.
- Outside alcohol and anything in a glass container is strictly prohibited and subject to confiscation upon inspection.
- June 3rd - The Flying Toasters
- June 10th - The Blue River Band
- June 17th - Lemon Wheel
- July 1st - Toy Factory
- July 15th - Tastes Like Chicken
- July 22nd - Living Proof
- July 29th - The Big 80s
- August 5th - Indy Nile
- August 12th - The Bishops
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors: