GREENWOOD FREEDOM FESTIVAL
SATURDAY - JUNE 24, 2017
Thank you for your interest in the Greenwood Freedom Festival! We are now accepting for 2017.
Register early to get the best placement.
We hope your organization can be part of Greenwood’s most popular event!! We expect a crowd of 50,000 for our annual festival. Hours: 1:00 PM to 11:15 PM. Set up will be Saturday morning. If you want to close during the fireworks, that is fine, but no teardown will begin until the conclusion of the fireworks. The main goal of the festival is to provide a safe and entertaining venue for the community. Please review the following information as you are making your decision for participation.
- Partner booths ($500) will receive PRIORITY placement and other benefits (Partner Information). See the FESTIVAL MAP for locations.
- Non-Profit vendors must be from Greenwood.
- Festival (non-food) booths will not be permitted to sell, distribute, or otherwise offer food and/or beverages of any kind for on-site consumption. All Vendors wishing to sell or distribute food or beverages must register as food booths.
- All vendors must complete all forms, applications, waivers, and possess current liability insurance. It is the responsibility of each individual vendor to ensure that his/her paperwork is in order.
- All vendor activities are subject to final approval by the City of Greenwood, its agents and employees. Vendors found in non-compliance with any rules and regulations will be closed and their space rental fee will not be refunded.
- 25% booth fee increase when we reach capacity or after May 1, 2016 whichever comes first.
$500 PARTNER Booth
$300 FOOD Booth
$150 Non-Profit FOOD Booth
* Denotes a required field