GREENWOOD FREEDOM FESTIVAL
SATURDAY - JUNE 24, 2017
We hope your organization can be part of Greenwood’s most popular event!! We expect a crowd of 50,000 for our annual festival. All booths will be open from 1:00 PM to 11:15 PM. If you want to close during the fireworks, that is fine, but no teardown will begin until the conclusion of the fireworks. The main goal of the festival is to provide a safe and entertaining venue for the community. Please review the following information as you are making your decision for participation.
- Partner booths ($500) will receive PRIORITY placement. See the FESTIVAL MAP for locations. You also get additional Partner benefits listed under the Red, White & Blue Partner heading.
- 50% deposit is due to receive a booth number assignment.
- Non-Profit vendors must be from Greenwood.
- Festival (non-food) booths will not be permitted to sell, distribute, or otherwise offer food and/or beverages of any kind for on-site consumption. All Vendors wishing to sell or distribute food or beverages must register as food booths.
- All vendors must complete all forms, applications, waivers, and possess current liability insurance. It is the responsibility of each individual vendor to ensure that his/her paperwork is in order.
- All vendor activities are subject to final approval by the City of Greenwood, its agents and employees. Vendors found in non-compliance with any rules and regulations will be closed and their space rental fee will not be refunded.
- 25% booth fee increase when we reach capacity or after May 1, 2017 whichever comes first.
$500 PARTNER Booth
$150 FESTIVAL Booth (non-food)
$75 Non-Profit FESTIVAL Booth (non-food)
Thank you for your interest in the Greenwood Freedom Festival! The festival committee would like your organization to be part of the fun. Register early to get the best placement.
* Denotes a required field