The City of Greenwood, IN

Welcome to the website for the City of Greenwood!

Report a Drainage Problem

Report a Drainage Problem

 Step 1 of 1

Report a Drainage Problem
Greenwood Department of Stormwater Management identifies and tracks storm water requests. If you are experiencing a drainage problem, fill out the information below. Your request will be forwarded to a field inspector for evaluation.

* Denotes a required field

Contact Information

-- ext

Address of Problem (if known)

If you don't know the exact address, please describe the location so our utility representative can find it.

Issue Information

Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.