The City of Greenwood, IN

Welcome to the website for the City of Greenwood!

Report a Polluter

Report a Polluter

 Step 1 of 1


Spilling, dumping, or discharging chemicals, dirt, debris, oil or other substances into ditches, creeks, streams, curb drains, storm drains, or rivers is a violation of federal, state, and local regulations. Allowing sediment or chemicals to wash off of a construction site is also a violation. If you have witnessed an act that you feel is a violation of clean water regulations, anywhere within the city limits, use this form to report stormwater problems. Be thorough in describing your concern. In particular, if possible, provide the address of where the problem exists.

Note: reporting polluter is subject to public record and disclosure of your personal information. Reports may be made anonymously. If you wish to file anonymously we suggest you leave your contact information blank.

* Denotes a required field

Contact Information

-- ext

Address of Problem (if known)

Second portion of ZIP Code is optional.
If you don't know the exact address, please describe the location so our representative can find it.